A Screen Shot of Khspell Python Prototype in
- This is to demonstrate the capabilities and functionalities of the
current Python prototype.
- The prototype is simply a basic
read-only text viewer for Khmer with a spell checking
- Users cannot edit their files directly, only via the
spell checking process limiting the replacement choices to only words
provided by the spell checker.
- Users cannot use an invisible
zero-width space to separate two words apart.
- It can spell check only plain text files in Khmer Unicode. If a
Latin character or any other language character is placed next to
Khmer text, the word segmentation surrounding the character is
- It does not recognise numbers. For example, it does not recognise
2006 as a word or a single number. It splits the whole number into 2 0
0 6. This will be fixed in any subsequence prototype and